Excellent transport links
A8 motorway (La Provençale); Antibes exit (n°44) and the RD435 towards Vallauris. Departmental roads 6007 and 6098 cut through Golfe-Juan from east to west.
The Route Napoléon starts in Golfe-Juan and leads to Grenoble (RN85), crossing through the Alps along the old imperial road via Grasse, Castellane, Sisteron…
Vallauris Golfe-Juan is 25km away from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport, a gateway to the rest of Europe, with flights to over 70 worldwide destinations provided by 50-odd regular airlines. Lots of regular daily flights between Paris and Nice
Regular daily coach services provided by “Lignes d’Azur” from the airport.
Several regular coaches stop in Vallauris Golfe-Juan.
- Line 250 : Nice Aéroport ↔ Golfe-Juan/Vallauris – 7 days/week – 11 € single ticket
- Line 200 : Nice ↔ Cannes – stopping in Golfe-Juan (Square Nabonnand) – 1,50 € single ticket
- Line N200 : Cannes ↔ Nice Aéroport – between 10pm and 5am, on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and nights before bank holidays. – stopping in Golfe-Juan (Square Nabonnand) 1,50 € single ticket
Change at Nice for Menton and the valleys, and change in Cannes for Grasse and Saint-Raphaël.Information
“Envibus” city network:
6 lines across town and to Cannes, Antibes and Sophia Antipolis.
1,50 € single ticket
- Line 8 : Golfe-Juan ↔ Vallauris
- Line 5 : Vallauris ↔ Antibes coach station
- Line 17 : Vallauris ↔ Vallauris
- Line 18 : Cannes ↔ Golfe-Juan/Vallauris
- Line 19 : Vallauris ↔ Foyer Le Roc Antibes
- Line 20 : Golfe-Juan↔Vallauris Gare ↔ Routière de Valbonne Sophia Antipolis
Note: beach shuttle in July/August from 8:30am to 7pm (€1.50 single ticket).Information
Golfe-Juan’s SNCF train station is serviced by regional express trains (TERs: Mandelieu-Grasse-Cannes-Nice-Vintimille line n°8) running every half-hour on average (coach links for Golfe-Juan/Vallauris).Information
in 1 click